Yesterday I was thinking on what watermark should I use for my photos. My choices were the following:
- URL of my blog – silhouette18.wordpress.com
- Twitter username – akosigelai
- Official logo – I haven’t have one yet so I was thinking of creating one
Then a logo idea suddenly came into my mind. I was thinking of a logo with my name on it and a cute wings at each side of it. I then searched for the things that I need:
- Wings – There is a specific wings that I have in mind and I found a one a bit similar to it.
- Font – I want a font that will have a link to my personality so I searched for a Super Junior font since I am an ELF
- Color – My favorite color before is green but ever since I became a Super Junior fan it became Sapphire Blue
After I have found the things I want then I opened my Photoshop and did my thing. This is the end result, I am not an expert when it comes to Photoshop so I made it simple.
I wouldn’t be able to make my official logo it if weren’t from this sites:
Manga Wings | http://indagold.deviantart.com
Motter Femina Font | http://kpop-fonts.tumblr.com